Monday, August 30, 2010

Presentation Reflection

WOW!  What talented kiddos I've been blessed with this year. 

The Children's Theatre storytelling performances were fun.  Very creative voices and interesting story selections.  I am looking forward to the rest of them.

Theatre Design projects were creative.  I loved how many of my kiddos planned out things that could be useful in the play.  In addition to prop construct presentations, we finished reading the play and what an amazing group of kiddos!  They were really cranking out the ideas for set and props and costumes.  It's going to be a great year.

Competitive Speech & Debate presentations also rocked!  Some fabulous Oratory ideas and some creative storytelling.  I'm looking forward to see what the rest of the gang has to offer.

And my darling college babies did an OUTSTANDING job on their first 1 pt. speeches.  Super Super Super kiddos I have this year.  For all you guys and gals that were nervous...I don't know why?  You ROCKED!

I am so blessed to have such great kids this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment